Slidebooks – Leadership & Managerial Skills Toolkit 2022
Price : $990
Watch Proof Content Below:
240 Powerpoint slides
This Toolkit was created by ex-McKinsey, Deloitte & BCG Management Consultants specialized in coaching leaders and managers. It will help you (I) Resolve complex problems and structure your reasoning, (II) Communicate effectively, (III) Negotiate effectively, (IV) Manage your time, (V) Manage your team, (VI) Define who you want to be, and what you want to achieve. This Toolkit was used to train the leadership team and the managers of multiple Fortune Global 1000 firms.
Trusted by 200k+ executives, consultants and entrepreneurs from small & large organizations
- Resolve complex problems, structure your reasoning into a coherent and transparent argument, and think creatively.
- Communicate effectively: (1) Don’t use verbal “Communication killers”, (2) Use verbal “Communication openers”, (3) Use non-verbal communication efficiently, (4) Do your homework prior to a real conversation, (5) Encourage someone to continue to talk and tell her story, (6) Check that you’ve understood another person’s position, (7) Use open questions and closed questions smartly, (8) Communicate differently depending on the person’s style.
- Negotiate effectively: (1) Use a “win-win” mindset, (2) Share “win-win” mindset with the other party, (3) Go back to the needs, (4) Be hard on the problem, (5) Emphasize common ground, (6) Be prepared, (7) Double check your understanding, (8) Respond not react, (9) Analyse strengths and weaknesses, (10) Sharpen your saw.
- Manage your time: (1) Have a very well-organized filing system, (2) Avoid procrastination, (3) Avoid being interrupted and distracted to reach a state of high productivity, (4) Avoid ineffective meeting, (5) Master efficient tool such as Outlook, (6) Never start from scratch, (7) Know how to prioritize.
- Manage your team: (1) Build trust among your team, (2) Define your team’s mission, vision and values, (3) Define your team’s key goals, (4) Define the key roles and responsibilities, (5) Define the ways of working, (6) Create a one-page team charter with your team, (7) Know how to coach your team members, (6) Role model a “constructive” culture, (7) Manage change.
- Define who you want to be, and what you want to achieve: (1) Define your personal mission statement and vision statement, (2) Define your long-term and short-term goals, (3) Define your behaviors and values, (4) Build your personal development poster.