Sarah Marshank – Wise & Selfish & Real
MEETING YOUR MANY SELVES & DEVELOPING YOUR INNER WITNESS
Stirring within you are many selves… each with their own desires and needs. And while your primary Self may have gotten all the oxygen on your spiritual path, these other selves are wanting your attention.
They each have MEDICINE for you. They are each valuable.
The idea that we have many selves is not new. What you may not realize is you’re actually wired biologically and spiritually to now turn inward, moving from “social-authorship” to “Self -authorship.”
In other words, you’re wired to become YOU at this phase of your life.
The first step of this journey, is learning to witness your many selves, much more lovingly and unwaveringly. Until now, you may have subtly been rejecting a range of parts of yourself that felt… problematic.
Instead, a radical inclusion of your marginalized selves begins to open the door to greater wholeness…
If this sounds jarring and you’re concerned about turning your current life upside down, the journey can actually be gentle, unfolding, and in partnership with your authentic Self and Source.
The key is to have a skilled guide who knows the twists and turns, the ups and the downs, and can model the kind of gentle fierceness that opens your heart wide.
Sarah Marshank is a remarkable transformational teacher who has gone VERY deep in years of contemplative practice AND right up to the edge of cultural taboos. She’s been willing to experiment, challenge, and overturn long-held assumptions, leading her to a remarkable state of fulfillment.
As your trusted teacher, ally, and sister, she’ll offer you a powerful “un-program” that specifically addresses your needs during this self-authoring phase of your life…
… and lead you on a unique, liberating, and distinctly feminine path to loving all of your selves.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THESE 7 WEEKS
Course sessions are on Wednesdays at 5:00pm Pacific.
In this 7-week transformational intensive, Sarah will guide you through the fundamental spiritual skills and competencies you’ll need to successfully create the next phase of your life from your deepest truth.
This course will feature LIVE teachings, interactive training sessions, and experiential practices with Sarah. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to access your Inner Witness, all of your selves, and Source, to discern the best choices for YOU — embracing all of your complexity and wild creativity.
MODULE 1: THE 3 REALMS OF THE WISELY SELFISH PATH (SEPTEMBER 12)
In this first class with Sarah, you’ll define for yourself — and what it means to be wise, selfish, and real.
You’ll inquire, gently and courageously, into what’s working and not working in your life right now.
What feels uncertain, unfulfilled, or unsettled? What’s been stirring within you, that you want to give more voice to? What are your desires, what brings you joy (and how can you experience more)? Where do your fears live inside you?
Rather than demanding answers of yourself, you’ll simply allow these questions to be, as you “meet” your selves. Sarah will introduce you to the three essential realms you’ll be working with in this journey — and how to powerfully engage with them.
In this first class, you’ll:
- Discover a simple, elegant, internal map to help you navigate the journey ahead
- Give yourself permission to be wisely selfish — ultimately the path of true service to others
- Develop a safe container in which to reflect on your current relationship with yourself and your life and to connect more deeply with Source
- Experience an innovative, simple, and effective meditation practice that will set the stage for accessing your many selves
MODULE 2: ACCEPTING THE INTERNAL CHAOS (SEPTEMBER 19)
Your Primary Self has been the main one directing and negotiating your life (without much input from “you”) for years… yet, you are SO much more than this — a complex configuration of (often conflicting) needs, desires, beliefs, emotions, and habits. However, these many “selves” can create a lot of inner confusion. Your Primary Self may feel lost or unsettled, and use self-criticism or shame to try to manage the chaos or force answers.
When you begin to accept the psychological chaos, observing it all with loving awareness, your internal landscape begins to organize itself around your deeper Self and Source. Divergent desires, passions, and needs can coexist and be celebrated.
In this second class, you’ll:
- Explore your inner landscape with wonder and curiosity rather than judgment, shame, and fear
- Celebrate your complexity rather than be overwhelmed by it
- Experience freedom from inner confusion or the sense that you’re “crazy”
- Discover a powerful somatic practice that allows you to be present to all of your emotions and thoughts
MODULE 3: DEVELOPING YOUR INNER WITNESS (SEPTEMBER 26)
Despite years of spiritual practice, if you find you’re unable to “go with the flow,” and move through your day with conscious awareness, your Inner Witness is ready to assist you. The act of being witnessed by Loving Awareness is the most direct way to transform your sense of self.
This simple, profound act must be practiced to become second nature. In this class, Sarah will guide you to distinguish between “normal” self-consciousness and self-awareness, based on neuroscience research. You’ll begin to witness, rather than judge, your interior experience — and receive a daily somatic practice for developing more Witness Consciousness.
In this third class, you’ll:
- Differentiate between self-consciousness and self-awareness
- Develop your capacity to witness your emotions, thoughts, and body sensations
- Apply tools to awaken and stabilize Loving Awareness
- Discover the neuroscience of self-awareness
MODULE 4: BREATHING YOU INSPIRATION FOR YOUR NEXT ACT (OCTOBER 3)
The latin word inspirare means “to breathe or blow into.” In this class, Sarah will guide you to explore any limited beliefs around God or Source, calm your overactive mind and touch into the source of your wildness, allowing inspiration to move through you.
Deepening your relationship with your Higher Self and with Source — you’ll receive support and wisdom to open you to the full picture of who you are and what you want to create next.
In this class, you’ll:
- Feel yourself AS breath, the inspiration for the life you want to create
- Explore the parts of you that are open to the Mystery and those that are closed
- Begin to heal any wounds or sense of betrayal by “God”
- Learn a simple meditation to settle your mind and reconnect with Source
- Tap into your creative wildness, inviting all of your selves to contribute
MODULE 5: EMBRACING THE MESS & TAKING RISKS (WISELY) (OCTOBER 10)
When you have an understanding of the building blocks of an authentic life, the fun begins — and so does the messiness. With the proper perspective, soon the messiness begins to take on its own artistry, and the ups and downs of life no longer throw you into confusion, panic, or despair.
If you’ve been afraid of making mistakes, being too big, too wild, or too loud, this is the time to take risks (creatively, not recklessly) and revel in the messiness of a life well-lived.
In this class, you’ll:
- Experience the artistry of a conscious mess
- Learn the distinction between wise risk-taking and reckless risk-taking
- Work through fear and feeling torn between conflicting desires — through a powerful technique called Polarity Mapping
- Share and commune more deeply with the sisterhood for support and validation
MODULE 6: TRUSTING YOURSELF AS THE ARTIST OF YOUR LIFE (OCTOBER 17)
Coming home to ourselves is a lifelong journey. You now have a set of tools, practices, and daily rituals to support you. In this class, you’ll identify ways you might slip into old habits, address any new fears, and continue working in the three realms of Self, Source, and Witness as you artfully create this new phase of your life.
You’ll begin to create the perfect recipe for YOU in each realm so you’ll continue to grow as an artist. As we prepare to end the course and spread our wings, you’ll feel grounded in your ability to take this work forward in ways that are authentic to you. You’ll trust yourself as the artist of your life.
In this class, you’ll:
- Finally rest in the comfort of knowing you can do this
- Begin to create a lifestyle that supports the mastery of your Self
- Understand the value of being wisely selfish
- Define your spiritual path for yourself
- Learn the Selfistry embodiment practice
MODULE 7: TOUCHING THE WORLD WITH YOUR CREATIVE & WILD SELF (OCTOBER 24)
Through a deep listening to Source, a confident capacity to maintain and cultivate Loving Awareness, and a deep abiding love of yourself, you’re well on your way to mastering the art of being human.
This class will focus on stepping into your sovereignty — with all of your complexity, passion, curiosity, and wildness. Coming home to all of your selves, you can clarify what really is YOURS to do…
In this final class, you’ll:
- See sovereignty and self-authorship as gateways to real change within the collective
- Discover how you can have a wisely selfish life and make a difference in the world
- Create clear intentions and plans for moving forward with this newly gained understanding of who you truly are
- Access an unabashed willingness to have a life that matters and helps heal the planet
- Reclaim your childlike wonder and curiosity
Sarah Marshank – Wise & Selfish & Real Download, Wise & Selfish & Real Download, Wise & Selfish & Real Groupbuy, Wise & Selfish & Real Free, Wise & Selfish & Real Torrent, Wise & Selfish & Real Course Download, Sarah Marshank – Wise & Selfish & Real Review, Wise & Selfish & Real Review