Robert Thurman – Revolutionary Enlightenment
Do you have your own ideas about what Buddhism is?
What if these ideas are actually holding you back from the true joy, compassion, and enlightenment that’s available to you in each moment?
If we long for a deep inner revolution, we may need to break out of the box we live in and not be contained by any one system of beliefs.
According to Robert Thurman, one of the foremost teachers of Buddhist practices in the West, bringing the spirit of unpredictability, revolution, and zaniness into the realm of spiritual practice is essential so it doesn’t become stodgy, dessicated, and devoid of real liberating power.
On Saturday, May 5, (Don’t worry, if you miss the live event you can still register for the recording here) Robert will give you a taste of “Buddhism beyond Buddhism” and the freedom from all dogma that can lead you to the direct recognition of reality as it truly is.
You can register here for Discovering Revolutionary Enlightenment: Access the Jewels of Buddhist Science, Realization, and Ethics for a Life of Freedom, Compassion & Joy.
Robert is known for his unpredictable wit and storytelling as much as for his knowledge of ancient canonical texts, which is perhaps why he and the Dalai Lama, who delights in mischief and laughter, have become such close friends.
- Discover why it’s important to take the Buddhism out of Buddhism in order to become truly free
- Understand the importance of questioning the authority of gurus and teachers who others may urge you to place on a pedestal — allowing you to authentically implement the teachings and reclaim your own unique path of awakening
- Explore what it means to be an “enlightenmentist” and trust your own inner compass
- Hear the example of Shakyamuni Buddha’s enlightened disciple, Vimalakirti, from his ancient text in which he deconstructs everyone and everything in order to reveal the infinite blissful glow of the true Reality
- See why enlightenment is actually a process of becoming a realist who is more in touch with everyday realities as opposed to seeking to escape them
A Spiritual Practice You Can Love
If you’ve found yourself engaged in self-serious, over-stressful spiritual practice, you’ll find this special event deeply liberating. And quite fun.
So don’t miss this opportunity to find out more about Buddhism AND be freed from Buddhism at the same time!
Robert Thurman – Revolutionary Enlightenment Download, Revolutionary Enlightenment Download, Revolutionary Enlightenment Groupbuy, Revolutionary Enlightenment Free, Revolutionary Enlightenment Torrent, Revolutionary Enlightenment Course Download, Robert Thurman – Revolutionary Enlightenment Review,Revolutionary Enlightenment Review