sale page: Michael Zipursky – Momentum Program
Everything You Get In
- The 30-Day Fast Track Implementation Guide
- Actionable Step-By-Step Consulting Video Trainings
- Proven Consulting Templates and Scripts to Start Using Right Away
- Track Your Progress, Follow Time-Tested Strategies to Get Results
- Trainings are for Consultants Created By Consultants
- LIFETIME ACCESS TO EVERYTHING
- Results Based Guarantee to Ensure You’re Successful
Your Step-by-Step System for Rewriting Your Consulting Story and Finally Building the Consulting Business You’ve Dreamed About
In Momentum, you’ll get…
- A systematic way to earn your prospective client’s trust early in the process…reducing their risk and making them more comfortable saying “yes” and writing you a check
- A process for shortening your sales cycle from months (or even years?) to weeks or even days.
- My step-by-step method for positioning your expertise so ideal clients are drawn to you…they even seek you out
- A fill-in-the-blank formula for creating your own Magnetic marketing messages
- A simple but powerful method for getting clients to contact you and ask, “How do you do that???” It’s all about promising specific results. But most consultants don’t or won’t do this…and their proposals land in the “I’ll get back to you” file.
- How to get you marketing message in front of your perfect clients…how to be where they are and get their attention
- My 4-step no-charisma-required method for finding, engaging with and closing high-paying clients
- A foolproof method for increasing your confidence and giving yourself more energy and zest for your work
- A script you can follow to book interviews with prospects that lead to paying engagements
- How to get your prospective clients to tell you everything you need to know to close them
- A simple exercise to insure a prospect will never think “So what?” about your services and expertise again
- A proven checklist, swipe file and template for developing a social media presence that makes them think, “It’s like they are talking directly to me!” (That will only take you hours to construct…not weeks or months)
- How to turn your social media into a lead generating asset, not just a “digital brochure”
- My method for lowering a buyer’s perceived risk so they’re ready to do business with you today
- A proven process for getting the first “yes” from a buyer fast…this can also help you disqualify bad clients before you commit to hundreds of hours of work!
- A 3-step system for getting paid more…without raising your fees
- The “get-back-to-you-fast” proposal templates my clients have used…thousands of times…all over the world…to land new business fast
- How to get off the “referral wagon” and finally fill your pipeline with highly-qualified leads.
- How NOT to do networking…why most consultants miss loads of potential clients by doing it the wrong way
- How to instantly find and target hundreds of your “perfect prospects” on social media…without paying an ad agency thousands of dollars
- How to do all this without ever feeling spammy or salesy.
- The script that professional consultants have used hundreds of times to get more referrals
- How to stop selling from your heels…start selling from you core…and close more deals
- An old-school…and almost completely forgotten…marketing method that can help you pull more revenue from your best clients
- My 12-point process for following up with prospects that could very well transform your business…it’s done exactly that for many of my clients
- A line-for-line script that will insure you never waste time talking with the wrong client again…this could very well save your career
- How to make sure you never make the most common “rookie mistakes” ever again…much of consulting success is what you DO NOT DO and what you DO NOT SAY
- My 1-hour-a-day method to keep your marketing machine humming, delivering you consistent, high-quality prospects every day
- My proven process for paving the way to your “first conversation” with a prospect…getting your foot in the door is half the battle won
- A step-by-step process for becoming a leader in your industry…the most powerful position a consultant can achieve
Here’s How Momentum Will Forever Transform Your Consulting Story
- What it truly takes to be a successful consultant and how to unlock and realize your full potential…it’s NOT expertise!
- How to enjoy what you REALLY want from a consulting career: freedom and flexibility. And why most consultants never get it and end up settling for just another JOB.
- How to “fire” bad clients…before you ever hire them…and the secret to attracting your ideal clients.
- How to structure your business to insure it supports your lifestyle…not just your client’s needs. This will determine your income earning potential!
- How to defeat the crushing loneliness of consulting…don’t underestimate its power!
- How to stay motivated…when it’s only YOU doing the motivating.
- The “passion” factor…how to focus it to drive your success.
- Questions every consultant must ask themselves to know if they’re “cut out” for this business
- Why the “perfect” schedule does not exist…how to schedule to get the most out of YOUR day.
- Hard lessons learned about scheduling…avoid my mistakes
- How much time will it take you to achieve your goals? If you don’t learn my tough scheduling lessons, a lot longer than you thought!
- The “boring” stuff that can make or break your business
- Should you incorporate? The benefits of incorporating.
- Why you need to hire an accountant NOW
- Why you should invest in hiring a lawyer
- How to know what kind of office will boost your productivity
- Bank account rules and no-nos.
- Pros and cons of working “on site”
- Why you need to get clear on your ideal client…this might be the most important thing you’ll learn in Momentum
- Why being a “generalist” is a death sentence for your business.
- How “niche-ing down” and getting smaller will snag you MORE engagements
- How should YOU specialize? Get the question to help you find out
- The real purpose of your messaging…most consultants do NOT get this
- The most important question you can ask “Who is my ideal client?” and how to answer it
- How do you REALLY help your clients? You’d be surprised how many clients don’t really know this
- Why should a client choose you? It’s not about your processes or expertise…it’s about THIS
- How to market yourself so your ideal clients can find you
- How to stand out with “impact marketing”
- How to make it brain-dead easy for clients to reach you
- Why you need to be an expert in marketing…and how to do it without feeling sales-y
- How to know if you have the right messaging in your marketing materials.
- My favorite resources to help build your brand
- The power of simplicity and why most consultants overcomplicate their marketing message
- How I grew my consulting business with simple tools…and how you can do the same
- The biggest marketing wastes of money…and how to avoid them
- How to get powerful, compelling testimonials…and how to use them in your marketing materials to close more clients
- Why you should make your LinkedIn profile a priority…and how most consultants do it wrong
- How to make sure your LinkedIn profile is “parallel” with your other marketing resources
- Example of a good LinkedIn profile…and what not to do
- How to design your website to grow your business…not just an online brochure
- 3 real live websites…what they do well and what they don’t
- What to put on your home page…and what to cut
- How to position your services to make visitors ask “how do they do that?”
- The most powerful form of proof…this MUST be on your website
- How to display your contact info…so visitors will actually contact you
- Dos and donts for brochures, case studies, and business cards.
- What to outsource and what to do yourself.
- Why you must set THIS number first…no, it’s not your hourly rate!
- Why you should NOT charge by the hour…why it’s a tragic, income-limiting mistake
- Better ways to estimate your time…and make more money per hour, per week and per year
- How to use project fees to double your income
- The project fee formula I recommend to all my clients
- How to “pad” your fee so you AND YOUR CLIENT are happier in the end
- How to use retainers to make more money faster
- How to get your clients to pay more for “access”…and how to position yourself to get them to pay more
- How a retainer alters your relationship with your client…in your favor
- The dangers of “retainer complacency” and how to avoid them
- How a higher fee is good for you…and the client
- Why value-based fees are a powerful way to drive up your revenue
- The ROI formula for determining your fee…and making more from each client
- How to figure “tangible” and “intangible” value …and use them to raise your prices
- Dangers of “ROI pricing” and how to avoid them
- How equity performance deals work…and how to know whether they will work for you
- The risks of equity performance deals and how to minimize them
- Checklist for insuring a successful performance deal
- How discovery offers can raise your revenue fast
- How discovery offers speed up the sales process
- How discovery offers lead to (higher paying) full engagements.
- How to price your discovery offer for maximum revenue
- How to raise your fee with new clients and avoid “pushback”
- How to know…”Is raising my fee is worth it?”
- How to “sell” higher fees to your client without being sales-y.
- How charging less can erode your reputation…and how to know “is it worth it?”
- How lower fees can damage your marketing efforts
- How and when to use discounts effectively
- How to test your fees…and why most consultants never do!
- How to write a proposal that gets them to call you back…and why most proposals fail miserably
- Why the project overview is the most important…and most ignored part of a proposal
- How to write a result-oriented proposal and why it’s so important
- How to use ROI so your client thinks “investment” not “expense”
- How to layout expectations to avoid scope creep and other nightmares
- How to guarantee your work so that the client says “yes”…And you don’t get screwed
- Why traditional networking is a waste of time…and how to do it right
- How to find building-business networking events and what to do when you get there
- The wrong and right way to connect with your ideal client on LinkedIn.
- How to “add value” in every message to your ideal client.
- How to “nurture” your prospects until they become check-writing clients.
- How to leverage your first degree connections to find new clients and gain business.
- How to leverage your results to attract new clients
- What measurements you MUST track to build your magnet messaging
- How adding “continuous value” helps you gain more clients.
- How to get “new business” out of existing clients…and why you should start there
- Questions to ask to get more business from existing clients so they write bigger checks
- How to develop the marketing mindset of the most successful consultants.
- Become great at marketing even if you don’t consider yourself a marketer – whether you’re an introvert or extrovert.
- The most important thing to have in place BEFORE you start marketing – this makes all the difference.
- Discover the BEST marketing tactic and approach for YOUR specific business.
- The power of consistency and how it will increase your sales 50%, 100%, even 400% and more.
- How to create a identify and find your ideal clients with precision so you can target them.
- Step by step approach to start conversations with your ideal clients – without feeling salesy or promotional.
- The specific touch points and follow up schedule to use to maximize your response and have more conversations with ideal clients.
- Most people use LinkedIn all wrong. You’ll learn how to use this platform to start connecting with and having conversations with your ideal clients – not in months or years, but within days!
- Proven high response generating scripts to have your dream clients accept your connection request right away and want to speak with you.
- Tools to make your prospecting on LinkedIn more efficient and effective to turbocharge your results.
- Discover how top consultants use speaking to grow their business.
- Receive template sand scripts to land speaking engagements.
- Use the presentation best practices template to deliver valuable and compelling presentations.
- How to deliver a talk and generate 10, 20 even 50 leads at one time.
- Specific steps to leverage speaking so that your clients and the industry see you as a top authority.
- How to find the best speaking events, regardless of your industry or your location.
- How to find the contact information of your ideal clients.
- Step by step how to develop a sequence of messages that get your clients to respond.
- How to structure your emails so that buyers are happy to read them and look forward to hearing from you.
- A strategic hook to your emails that will position you as the trusted source and instantly create a strong relationship with your ideal clients.
- The secrets to building a valuable email list that helps you to grow your business for many years to come.
- How to write and promote thought leadership content to attract high-value high-paying clients.
- The truth about advertising for consultants – most of the information online is false – and how to actually make it work as a consultant.
- When to use social media and when to ignore it completely – specific lessons for consultants.
- The most important investment in your marketing and business and how to get the best ROI.
- Plus over 50 proven scripts, templates and more!
- The right way to do SEO and why most consultant do it wrong
- How to know what to write about to attract ideal clients
- Why many consultants give up on marketing…and how to avoid their ugly fate
- How to write lead-generating pieces for OTHER websites…and how to find the right ones
- The “interview” strategy for boosting SEO…and landing new clients
- How to pluck the “low hanging fruit” and harvest prosperous client relationships
- Respect, response and delivery…how to impress your client
- The best way to stop scope creep (without making things awkward)
- How to fire clients (the right way)…this is KEY to reduce stress
- How to craft an unforgettable client experience so that most of your clients become long-term loyal clients
- The next level: How to scale your consulting business fast.
- The most important activities to focus on when you’re ready to scale and what you MUST avoid.
- How to delegate and build a team (whether you want one or two support staff, of if you want to have a firm with 10-20 people or more.
- The real benefits of outsourcing and contracting and how to do it properly – it will save you a lot of time and money done this way.
- Discover the high-performance approach successful consultants use to create systems and processes to grow their business.
- The best tools, apps and technologies you can use to grow your consulting business.
- And much, much more!
Every lesson comes with Action Steps, a Quiz to test your comprehension, and resources like checklists, spreadsheets, guides, templates and links to powerful resources.
Should You Invest in Momentum?
A good way to decide is to ask this question…
What is it worth to you to achieve your consulting goal?
For example, what is your income goal?Is it $300,000? $750,000? $1.5 million? Whatever the number is, imagine you could achieve that goal in 12 months. If you could do that, how would your life change?
- Would you spend more time at home with your kids?
- Would you take more vacations and travel the world more?
- Would you pay off your mortgage or credit card debt?
- Would you fire some bad clients because you no longer NEED them to pay the bills?
- Would you experience more joy in your work doing more of what you WANT to do and less of what you HAVE to do?
- Would you be able hire employees and improve someone else’s life?
- Would you be able to give to the charitable causes that are close to your heart and help others less fortunate than you?
Again, let’s say you could achieve that in the next 12 months… Would you give up just 20% of ONE client’s fee to get all that? Not EVERY client’s fee, mind you, just ONE.
Let’s say your average client fee is $20,000. Would you give up 20% of that to achieve all those goals listed above? Most consultants I know would say YES.
Right now you can get Momentum for just
$4000 $1995 and that includes everything, ALL the bonuses and lifetime access.
If your average client fee is $20,000, then Momentum is less than 10% of one client’s fee.
But let’s take it a step further. If by the end of 25 days, you don’t get everything I promise in my guarantee…
- You’ll add 4 at least highly-qualified leads to your pipeline
- You know exactly who your ideal client is…and isn’t (and you have said goodbye to prospects that will never convert and know how to double down on the ones who will)
- You feel 100% confident about how to target and attract your ideal client. The very next time you approach and ideal client for a conversation, you’ll feel confident and secure rather than queasy)
- You know how to package and price your consulting services to maximize your revenue and will have repackaged and re-priced your offerings to earn 25% to 50% more revenue.
- You are able to write winning proposals faster and easier. The time and anxiety you spend on a proposal drops by a minimum of 25% and your win rate increases significantly.
- You see your pipeline of ideal customers filling up before your eyes — By day 25 your pipeline has increased by at least 20% and you are feeling the momentum in your business and seeing the progress improve each day.
We’ll personally work with you until you do, or we’ll give you a refund, whichever you prefer.
How many new clients could you add? Our best students add 5-10 highly-qualified leads to their pipeline in the first 25 days. So, I’m very confident in making this guarantee…
AGAIN, if you follow the Momentum marketing outreach process and do not add a MINIMUM of 3-4 qualified leads in the first 25 days, I’ll give you two options…
1. Email us and we’ll personally help you until you do get at least 3-4 leads
2. We’ll give you a full refund
Whichever you prefer.
But I think you can imagine how… if you got everything I’m promising from my program… you could easily add three to four paying clients in the first 25 days. And that would pay for Momentum many times over.
And the benefits of Momentum do not stop after 25 days, of course. These are tools, principles and strategies you will use in your practice for years to come to land new clients and generate higher revenue.
“But my average client fee is $50,000,” you say? Great. Then the ROI you’ll realize from Momentum is even higher.
Consider that Momentum is probably less than you spend on cable TV and streaming services every year! It’s probably less than some consultants spend on Starbucks every year.
be Even More Important Question for You
What’s the cost of NOT achieving your consulting goals? What if, like Martin, you keep spinning your wheels? What if, next year, two years from now, or five years from now, your income has not increased? Or worse, due to increased competition and pricing pressures, your income has DECREASED?
- Will you have to take another “corporate” job?
- Will your spouse have to take up the slack by getting another job?
- Will your children have to make do with less?
- Will you have to put off those vacations plans yet another year?
Why risk it?
Without a proven plan for achieving your goals, chances are you will be in the same… or worse… spot next year… two years from now… five years from now.
Why not start to putting proven systems, processes and methods in place TODAY… and add 5, 6 or even 7-figures of revenue to your practice?
Plus, if you purchase today you’ll also get these bonuses worth over $1800
(Sold previously for $700)
- What is a productized consulting offer?
- Why have a productized offer?
- Examples of good productized offers
- The BIG Secret to Successful Offers
- Best structure for consultants to use
- Developing your productized offer concept
- Validating your offer concept
- Create your productized offer detailed outline
- Pricing strategy for your offer
- How to sell your offer
- Promoting your offer
(Sold previously for $400)
- How to do more “$10,000 per hour” work
- How to maximize your productivity and create greater value
- How to spend more time in the “energetic zone” and less on tasks that drag you down and wear you out
- How to implement the right structure to scale your business quickly…without getting overwhelmed and stressed out
- How you can spend the most time creating the greatest value for you and your clients
- How insure you’re building a business that delivers what you really want…a lifestyle of freedom and joy
- The 3 core activities that generate most of your income…and how to insure you spend most of your time on them
- The activities most consultants waste too much time on. If you want to get traction and stop “spinning your wheels” you must get clarity on these
- Why you must be clear about the business you are in…hint: it’s not consulting!
- How to stay in the “Circle of Growth” where you’ll be most successful scaling your business
- How to earn yourself a free “6-week vacation” with one simple mindset shift
- How to decide when to delegate, hire out, or outsource tasks you currently do yourself
- “Can I afford to hire an employee to do this for me?” You might be surprised at the answer
- One productivity move that every consultant should make. If you haven’t done this yet, do it now
- The “do nothing” secret of the most productive and successful consultants
- Do you really have a business? This simple exercise will tell you the hard truth…and what to do about it
Employee to Consultant (a $100 Value)
- My best tips for minimizing the confusion, downtime, challenges, and roadblocks that will confront you when try to transition
- Pros and often-overlooked cons of keeping your job as you do consulting “on the side”
- Why your first great big is probably right under your nose
- Why you don’t need a perfect website or perfect marketing message or perfect anything to get started as consultant
- The resources you MUST tap right away to insure a successful transition.
- How to get crystal clear clarity about who your first client should be
- How to make sure you’re going where the money is
- The “starving crowd” method for qualifying ideal clients
- How to make sure you never waste time with clients who will not or cannot buy from you
- 5-step method for getting quick and valuable feedback on how to position your offer…and land your first appointments
- How to prospect for you first clients without making cold calls or being sales-y
- 8 questions you should ask in your first interview with a prospect to get their attention, their interest and their business
- How to network successfully when you’re just starting out
Just One Client (a $100 Value)
- How to avoid the “all your eggs in one basket” dilemma that many consultants get trapped in
- The crucial difference between the “contractor” mindset and the “business owner” mindset
- Pros and cons of the agency middle-man model and how cutting it out might increase your income dramatically
- A long-term strategy you can start using today to diversify your “client portfolio”
- Have your proposal reviewed
- Have your productized service plan reviewed
- Have your website reviewed
- Have your LinkedIn profile reviewed
Michael Zipursky – Momentum Program Download, Momentum Program Download, Momentum Program Groupbuy, Momentum Program Free, Momentum Program Torrent, Momentum Program Course Download, Michael Zipursky – Momentum Program Review, Momentum Program Review