Dynamic Hedging – Managing Vanilla and Exotic Options
Get Dynamic Hedging – Managing Vanilla and Exotic Options on sellercourse.com
This product is available
You can refer to the screenshots here :
Please contact us to get free sample
Dynamic Hedging is the definitive source on derivatives risk.
It provides a real-world methodology for managing portfolios containing any nonlinear security. It presents risks from the vantage point of the option market maker and arbitrage operator. The only book about derivatives risk written by an experienced trader with theoretical training, it remolds option theory to fit the practitioner’s environment. As a larger share of market exposure cannot be properly captured by mathematical models, noted option arbitrageur Nassim Taleb uniquely covers both on-model and off-model derivatives risks.
The author discusses, in plain English, vital issues, including:
- The generalized option, which encompasses all instruments with convex payoff, including a trader’s potential bonus.
- The techniques for trading exotic options, including binary, barrier, multiasset, and Asian options, as well as methods to take into account the wrinkles of actual, non-bellshaped distributions.
- Market dynamics viewed from the practitioner’s vantage point, including liquidity holes, portfolio insurance, squeezes, fat tails, volatility surface, GARCH, curve evolution, static option replication, correlation instability, Pareto-Levy, regime shifts, autocorrelation of price changes, and the severe flaws in the value at risk method.
- New tools to detect risks, such as higher moment analysis, topography exposure, and nonparametric techniques.
- The path dependence of all options hedged dynamically
Dynamic Hedging is replete with helpful tools, market anecdotes, at-a-glance risk management rules distilling years of market lore, and important definitions.
The book contains modules in which the fundamental mathematics of derivatives, such as the Brownian motion, Ito’s lemma, the numeraire paradox, the Girsanov change of measure, and the Feynman-Kac solution are presented in intuitive practitioner’s language.
Dynamic Hedging – Managing Vanilla and Exotic Options Download, Managing Vanilla and Exotic Options Download, Managing Vanilla and Exotic Options Groupbuy, Managing Vanilla and Exotic Options Free, Managing Vanilla and Exotic Options Torrent, Managing Vanilla and Exotic Options Course Download, Dynamic Hedging – Managing Vanilla and Exotic Options Review, Managing Vanilla and Exotic Options Review